1. Read only books I own.
Main books I want to finish are The Martian and Dark Genesis.
I’m half way through with Dark Genesis (thumbs up by the way). I am 3% into The Martian because I got into Dark Genesis heavily.
2. Read comics and 2-3 novels in between.
I want to read a Japanese horror novel so bad but I don’t own any. *sigh* I’ll riffle through my [lame] horror novels I have or just read comics and call it a day.
3. Go through my goodreads list and purge/categorize the books.
4. Make my resolutions for next year (already started)
5. Make list on how I can achieve those goals (already started)
6. Purge/categorize books on books left to read list
It needs to be done. If I could get to less than 100 that would be awesome.
7. Plan themes and stuff for next year.